Thursday, February 1, 2007

Kuch Sawal Zindagi Badal Sakte Hain...

That was the punch line of the ad campaign launched for the promotion of KBC-3 by King Khan! Though I'm an ardent SRK fan, I've not liked him in his KBC avatar thus far. Big B was far superior. Maybe SRK is trying too hard to live up to people's expections, but at times he appears arrogant and high-handed. Of his new-found shibboleths..."kachha kachha / pakka pakka" is doubtlessly the most irritating

Nevertheless, SRK's avowal in the ad campaign was indeed cool!

1 comment:

Saaveri... said...

I thought King Khan is cool, his extempore much better man!! Yeah some of his wisecracks are sorta childish but I feel his taking over the mantle is excellent.
If he tried to be a slight aloof like Big B used to be, then we could say he was trying to copy isnt it ? :)
I think his best asset is his 'overacting and he is using that full :) SRK rocks in Big B