Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pasta and Russian Salad!!

Last week was hectic and full of tension @ work. Hubby had gone to Delhi on an official trip for 4 days. I had decided to stay back alone!! I had not done this before but I gathered all courage I could and nodded in agreement when he asked me if I would stay back all by myself. I managed it as well :-)
When he got back, he treated me to some yummy Italian food! - mouth watering Pasta and delectable Russian salad..drool drool drool..The very mention of these is mouth watering!! And guess what, the best part was, I sat back and relaxed and caught up on a whole lot of gossip with a friend while our hubbies did the culinary honors. I guess this is what they call an icing on the cake :-)

2 comments:

Saaveri... said...

u smartass !! u know how to tweak ur hubby :)- :)-

gud gud.....

Kavita said...

hehe :-)