Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kya maal hai !!

Wondering what this is? This is the cheesy, crass, tongue-in-cheek comment that I got from one of my office colleagues, when I wore a skirt to work the other day! I was completely taken aback by this kind of a reaction...which was accompanied by, "aaj terepe line maarneka Mann kar raha hai !"
Though a little shocked, I had the presence of mind to retort "achha hai ki mujhse aakar bole...kisi aur se bola hota to tumhari khair nahi hoti"..

Well, as I have come to realise, there are guys staring at you all the time, no matter what and how much you wear. But I have just resigned to the fact that - guys will be guys, desperation in their eyes, demons in disguise.

3 comments:

Saaveri... said...

hahahahaah LOL.. so madame is the apple of guys' eye eh ??

enzoi maadi..
i agree guys will be guys... they have just one thing on their mind all the time :)-

Kavita said...

:-D

Anonymous said...

Well it also depends on the way u dress up esp in office.. some grls take it as a huge compliment.. So not guy's fault all time :)